An online presence is essential for every business be it a simple, complex, or e-commerce-enabled website or use of various social media platforms. Such a presence allows a business to market its goods and services and, together with social media, provides it with a means to establish and shape the brand image it wishes to project to the world. An online presence further allows a business to monitor the reputation of the business through indirect client feedback and to monitor and address any negative comments and ratings. Yocto provides a variety of legal services to support clients’ efforts to use the Internet positively and effectively.
Contact Yocto for assistance with:
● Domain name registrations, transfers, and resolution of domain name disputes
● Terms of sales policies for e-commerce websites
● Internet, social media and other related marketing and communications policies
● Online marketing and compliance with Canada’s new Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
● Compliance with consumer protection laws as related to internet transactions
● Use of electronic and mobile payment services